Wednesday 8 May 2013

Skype (;

Hey people! :D ..its me!obviously..haha anyways i'm skype-ing again with Anita!(my friend i told you guys that time)andandandand oh thanks so so much for reading this..please be as loyal as you can thank you :* ..yeahh anita is telling me the whole story of her..hmm..story about something.i can't really tell.so yeahh it was so great to like seriously hear this..coz i'm actually waiting for her to tell me... at last she did.. :D yeahh i won't tell  anymore coz she's probably reading this now!and tomorrow!arghhh!tuitionnnnnnnn....noooooooooo..i hate tuition i know you can see that!(: hmm..i'm now studying coz i have exam next week..i'm nervous i don't understand a thing!..anyways me althea,anita and some other friends will be going to the library..so i think i will unload my blog there on this saturday.. :D I'm actually excited!hahaha..i think that's all i'm gonna tell..please stay strong and i love you! :* till the next time i blog byeeee! :DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment