Friday 3 May 2013

Lazy day at home.. :D

Hey!Here I am again!So,how's your life going?Mine first?Okay.Well its just nothing.Hmm..i was planing to watch breaking dawn part 2 today..so yeahh i'm actually watching it now.So yesterday night after the everyday drama of my family,they all went to sleep.But I didn't i went upstairs and bring the laptop and my 1D up all night CD along..So i was watching it like until 12.30?yeahh 12.30 it was just too early to sleep I know but i'm sleepy coz of school arghhhh! Hmmm..yeahhh before I went to sleep I was skyping with my best friend Althea bt. Mohd Rafique !She's awesomely awesome!Hehehehe we love each other as well. :D Now I felt like talking about us so yeahh.We met since we were in kinder garden..But of cause we doesn't know that how much closer we could be now..yeahh she's left handed like me aswell!We sit together at school.We got the same result in UPSR.We always say we were meant to be together.. Hahahaha.She's kinda mean sometimes but yeahh I know her well..She's just kindding(: she doesn't have problem like I do..so she may not understand me sometimes .And of cause she's not the one i'm sharing problems with.And i have another best friend her name is Anita Subramaniam .She's a....hmm..she have problems like a lot:( i try to help her..yeahh i have two best friend..I know that's like not to right but yeahhh i have them both with me. :)Anyway if you need advice or you have problems that you want to share with me you could just inbox me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/nikki.choong3?ref=tn_tnmn that's my fb link click on it and give me an inbox if you want .. :) Till the next time byeee!!! :D
P.S. Remember to smile every where you go :D

No comments:

Post a Comment