Friday 3 May 2013

School days :(

Hey!I felt like blogging today..Second post!So yeahhh..here you go.Hmm..yesterday was emotional,we got lari antara class.And five of our harimau malaya get picked.Which is Syamimi,Dong Yi,Farah,Jia Yan and Qiao Ying.They were all awesome runners..But on the first round of passing pattern Qiao fell and yeahh.So teacher give us a chance.On the second round Jia Yan run and she went into other people's bar.So teacher say it is batas.And both of them started crying.Teacher said "jangan sedih mungkin kami tak de rezeki tahun ni.tahun lalu cuba lagi".Then TODAY..Was quite normal.I was happy that its friday.and that means one meaning the weekend is near!Hahaha..yeahh.Starting of the school i was like seeing the seniors going back from school..and i was like argghh I wanna go home!School is the place where problems made up. :( But I couldn't do anything.So I get through the whole day.Nicely I can say?Hmm..So that's probably the two of the days :)And yeahh i'm gonna watch my last part of twilight!The epic finale !Breaking dawn part 2! :)Its gonna be epic!

No comments:

Post a Comment