Sunday 12 May 2013

Happy Mother's Day!! :D

Hey guys!:D Its mother's day today!Do you make or buy anything for your mum?..Okay I want to say..Dear mum,I love you..I know I didn't say anything infront of you..i'm just too shy to say I love you infront of you..I didn't express much..But i'll say it loud on here..I LOVE YOU!!!!You gave me more than I deserve..I'm not the perfect daughter you could ever want..I'm not really good at studying and so i can't get good results for you to be proud of :'( i'm sorry..But I promise i'll make you proud one day..no matter how long..I know you will wait..And to my grandmother..Dear grandma,I LOVE YOU as well..you took care of me for more than 12 years..You took care and give birth to mum..You are the best and I hope you will be proud at me one day as well..You bring me to lunch everday..you kiss me and hug me.You helped me..And I hope you will be with us forever.. :') Thank You for everything!

P.S. Happy Mother's day to all the mother's out there.. ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment