Tuesday 28 May 2013

Road trip (:

Hey guys!!Its another post today.. :D So,its been like a few days of holidays already,and i'm enjoying it! :D So I just got back from KL..And you know what?The worst thing is that I forgot to bring my EARPHONES!!!I've never forgot to bring my earphones before :o A world without music is hard!I can't.. Anyways,I miss my friend Althea..We will be doing videos really soon!I'm excited.Its gonna be really great! :D I hope it really works and please support!please!It means the whole life to us..And I gotta say thank you to Anita our pro on the video shooting and also editing :D Thank you very much this means A LOT to me and Althea and even moree (: Love you guys!:*
P.S. Bye guys..Its a busy holiday but I will still try to blog.Remember to smile :D

No comments:

Post a Comment