Monday 20 May 2013

Naked nuggets ! :D

Hey guys!Its another post today..So,if you were on facebook and you added me you will know that I challenged Althea to talk with British accents.And she really did it so its gonna be a whole epic week in school..But still.Then Anita(my another friend) joined the thing.Its just so fun :D And guess what?There's no school on this friday!!!Yayyyyyy!Its a holiday. :D I have nothing to blog..Omg,i'm sorry guys I know its getting boring.:(And Anita saw naked nuggets and you know she start to fangirl.. :D Hahaha..She's amazing. And we're gonna celebrate teacher's day this thursday.So I joined the choir with my friends :D Which is quite exciting ..I can say?So that's probably all..Till the next time guys! :D
P.S.I love you guys!Thanks for support :D And also remember to smile :D Byeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment