Thursday 23 May 2013

Holidays! :D

Hey guys!Its the very first time I blog in the morning..I usually blog at night..So,as the last post I said I will be performing for teachers day..But I didn't.Its just something unfair and stuff..But its okay I got over it alreadyy.. :P Hmm..One of my friend called Shirley/Jess went to Norway wednesday.She's awesome she's a directioner and one direction have been there so she fangirl a lot.Hahaa.I miss her already.My another friend Althea went to KL I miss her too.. <3 you guys so freaking much :P After that,this two weeks is holiday!!!!Yayyyyyyyyy! :D Will be doing video's and making a youtube account in this two weeks PLEASE SUBSCRIBE! :DDD I'm going for a movie with my sister today so yeahhhh byeee guys! :D
P.S.Remember to smile! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment