Sunday 7 September 2014

Little Things change Many Things.

Hi guys!So here are a few ways to organize yourself.I'm by mean not a pro or I wouldn't count myself as "a really organize person".So about 9 months ago I made a little planner.I had a reason that motivate me to be a more organize person.Last year was a mess.When I say mess I mean MESS.Everything seem so hard to be completed as it was all pile up in A LONG BIG LIST of things to do.No matter what.House work,homework,school stuff or just any task seem like a GIANT rock to carry.I then came to conclusion that it was no ones fault but mine.And I need to start organizing myself and I can't let this continue.
I know many people struggle to complete stuff as well.Main reason : Procrastination.I procrastinate a lot and I'm sure most of the teenagers these days do too.I then was inspired by some videos on YouTube about "Back To School".I went on to Microsoft Word and created this. 


I never thought something that simple can help me so much.You can recreate this really easily by putting some pictures or literally anything you like so you can bring it to school everyday.I make sure this is in my school bag everyday.I write my homework,stuff to do/stuff to buy,blog post ideas,organizing stuff like cleaning my study table.I also added something fun.It's quote of the day.When you read there's always some little quote you like and think is useful that's when you write it down.I like to write down with the stuff I need to do to keep me motivated.

I printed a lot to make sure it last me LONG.Like the whole year.I print them separately tho.I didn't want to finish my printer ink.


Feel free to get copy my boxes and then add title you need.JUST MAKE YOUR OWN PLANNER TODAY!It helps out a lot. 
Anyways,I hope this helped you.This happens to be posted around this fall back to school season. :)

With love,Nikki.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment