Sunday 17 August 2014

Till Paranoia!

Hi guys!I feel like I've never told you guys what kind of music I like.So recently me and a few of my friends started a band.We're pretty much inspired by 5sos aka. 5 seconds of summer,as how they are inspired by incredible bands like Green Day,All Time Low and stuff.I'm the guitarist and also vocalist in the band.We're called Till Paranoia.I'm pretty sure you're in some kind of "fandom" as well.I mean yeah one of the perk of being a teenager is having an idol and just someone we look forward to.For me personally it's a good thing.(to me at least).

I like many kind of music if you ask I like punk rock,pop rock,acoustic and like manyyy more.Anyways,we started a band and we've been trying our hardest to make use of our time "banding".We're happy to say that we've done a few band practices and attempted to film a few videos which I think will be up soon on YouTube.

We're very excited for where we might end up,even if we're still just in our bedroom filming with hardly any view online.We just want to share music and that's the only thing we love.We also started writing originals as well.I not too good at writing tho but my friend is really good.Yeah!This was random,but I don't know I just wanted to tell you guys what I'm working on really.I hope you guys enjoyed reading although this was really random and boring.I will leave my band and my social medias down below in case you want to follow and give some love. :)
Love,Nikki.
MY TWITTER: https://twitter.com/nikkictomlinson
MY YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPUP6dMqdh6shwUUDlHbyZA
MY INSTAGRAM:nikki_choong 
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment