Wednesday 27 November 2013

MY BUCKET LIST! :)

Hey guys! Today I'll be doing the BUCKET LIST.I'm sure most of the bloggers have done this blog post.Because it's just like official.I'll be doing 12.So,here's mine.

  • Do a Music Video. 
  • Meet One Direction.
  • At least try to upload weekly videos on YouTube.
  • Walk on a red carpet.
  • Have 5/5 of One Direction members to take a picture with me.
  • Produce one music for charity or flood victims.
  • Have people reading my blog post.
  • Sky dive or flying fox.
  • Relax on the beach.
  • Go on a flight.
  • Go to some other countries.
  • Celebrate halloween some where.
So that was my BUCKET LIST.I'm gonna explain it one by one here now.

  • I want to do a music video and post it on YouTube.Neither offical music video or not.I'll be happy enough.
  • I want to meet all of the member of One Direction because I've been loving them for a lonnnnggg time and it's not just it they changed my life.I know so many Directioner tell them this.But I can't actually explain my feelings about them.
  • I wanna be a YouTuber.Not because I want to be famous or something.But I would love it as a job.I enjoy filming.
  • Okay I know this one is pretty hard.But that's what about bucket list.I'll try my best for this one.
  • Picture with 1D!!I'm sooo excited about this.I know one day it will happen.At least one of the them.
  • I want to help people that need help like flood victims or something.I want to produce a music/song and get people to donate for them. :)
  • I know that no one barely reads my blog posts but I still do this because I LOVE doing this. :)
  • Sky dive or flying fox.I want to do this before I die one day.I want to see the world in a very different way.For some reasons I just don't like bungee jumping.So yeah!
  • Relax on the beach is something very enjoyable for me.It's just really peaceful and you'll know that the WORLD is VERY BEAUTIFUL.
  • I want to go on a flight.I'm now 13 and I'm not ashamed to tell you that I've never been on a flight before.Maybe my parents can't effort it now or something.But they told me that when I grew up I'll have to work hard and have my own money to go on a flight.
  • I've been to A LOT of road trips IN MY country.But I want to go to other countries.Like London,New York,Paris and MANY MORE! 
  • So,where I live doesn't celebrate halloween which I am really sad about.So I want to go to some place that does celebrate one day and have fun!! :)
So that was my BUCKET LIST.Hope you enjoy this weeks post!I will be doing something like that before New Year.Like a post that I tell you guys what I want to do or expect for next year!Anyways!I love you guys and see you next week!
P.S.Be Strong and things DO get better! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment