Tuesday 19 November 2013

Something I got! (Books) :)

Hey guys!So as you can tell I decided to change the font and the size.I hope you're okay with it.It's much more prettier if you ask me.Today I'm writing about books.Books that I got,for my holiday essentials.If you haven't already know,in where I live MALASYIA we have holidays during the end of the year.Basically November and December!This year's school ends on the 15th of November.Which means I am now on my holidays already! :)Yeah!Back to what I wanted to say.


These are the ones I got.Same Difference & Going Vintage.If you're wondering I purchase mine from scholastic.Link:
http://www.scholastic.com/home. They actually came to my school.I think they do this every year but I'm not sure.And the books they sell turns out is cheaper than the ones in some stores.So like a few months ago I ordered mine.(they do take some time to give you the stock)They came right after my exams.I was happy.And right after that I decided to read Same Difference first.Basically for the month of November.And Going Vintage is some kind of 'holiday,christmas' kind of thing for me.So yeah.It's now November and I'm currently reading Same Difference.





Same Difference is about a girl named Emily on Summer Time.So,it's like a summery book.But yeah!It's like friendships and stuff.I'm in the halfway through the book.


I also got myself a cup of tea.I love drinking tea while reading.It's just like some sort of way to relax.I understand that it's maybe not someone's cup of tea but..I think you should give it a go.(mine is steaming hot)


Onto the next one.One of the books that you will get attracted by it's cover.So obviously I got attracted by the cover.Don't judge!I know I know!But I read the synopsis and it was a good book.So I got it!It's about a girl that wanted to go vintage because her boyfriend cheated her through the internet.





I'm so excited to read those books!I'll enjoy reading them when I'm on a road trip.I'll pluck in my earphones and listen to some music while I read these amazing book.
P.S.I will see you guys next week! :) I think I'm gonna have something special for christmas :) Maybe more blog post! :)I hope you enjoy this and Stay Strong.Be happy :) Byee! With love,Nikki.


No comments:

Post a Comment