Tuesday 5 November 2013

My Turquoise Chair!! :)

Heyyy!!!I'm back for another blog post!This is in my head for a few days.I'm reallyyy busy!And I don't want to skip a post.I wanna keep it as weekly post.So I finally found some time!So,a few weeks ago I went to KL and got this turquoise chair from Ikea.I really liked it.So I thought why not do a blog post about it?
I thought it was reallyy pretty!It's a folded chair.As you can see up there..And I got a little thing to put on top it as a cushion and also make it higher?Because my study table is slightly taller and if I use a regular chair it will be too short and uncomfortable.
If you've been to Ikea you'll probably know how they have a name for everything so that you can easily pick up your stuff and just go straight to the counter ?So mine is called NISSE.Which I think I will rename it.But I'm not too sure what to name it just yet.

And the cushion works like that.I don't really know how to explain that.But it looks like that when it's on!
And yeah!That's all I really love my turquoise chair!Although you can't see the turquoise colour.Till then,see ya next week!!!
P.S.Life is like a roller coaster there are always ups and downs!So stay strong and fight till the end!!

No comments:

Post a Comment