Wednesday 4 December 2013

Traveling Must-Haves ! :)

Hey hey!!I'm back for this weeks blog post!!So,last week I did the bucket list!If you haven't already see it go do now!Scroll down! :) Today I'm showing you guys my must-haves for traveling.Now,I didn't say this will work for everyone but this is just what I do! :)





So,these are some of my must-haves for traveling.

  1. Cleanser or Face Wash.
  2. Face Scrub.
  3. Bobby Pins / Clips.
  4. Water Spray.
  5. Hair Dryer.
  6. Headphone / Earphone.
  7. A Book. 
  • The cleanser or face wash that I'm using is the Ginvera suitable for any skin type.It smells like passion fruit and works really well on cleaning my face after a long day.
  • I'm one of those people that need to use face scrub.Usually for a few days of traveling I don't need to bring this and I only need to bring my face wash.But when I know it's gonna be hot or something like that I'll need this.I kinda have a lot of black heads so I need to bring this to scrub them off!
  • The next is bobby pins.Now,bobby pins it's usually a must because in case I need to pin my hair up of maybe do my hair I'll need them.FUN FACT:I used to clip my fringe ALL the time but now I don't.I barely use clips. 
  • Water Spray!!!This is a MUST.I have quite wavy hair.Not those pretty kind of wavy,it looks messy.So,I need to water spray my hair before I comb it.
  • Sometimes,after water spraying and combing it doesn't help and I use the hair dryer to kind of straighten it a little.And also to blow dry my hair.And it works REALLY GOOD.
  • After that,I'll NEED a headphone!It depends sometimes I use headphones sometimes I use earphones.I'll need to listen to music when we're on the go.
  • Sometimes I read as well.Either I read or listen to music.So I've got the book that I talked about in the other blog post.It's the Going Vintage.(more information about the book,check out my blog post.When you scroll it should be there)
And that is it for my traveling must-haves!!Hope you enjoyed and smile!! :)I'll see you guys next week! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment