Monday 8 June 2015

May Favourites 2015 + A Little Chat.

Heyyyyyyy guys!I'm so excited to blog!I'm finally getting back on track and getting myself to this point where I constantly remind myself not to procrastinate too much.I would say it helped actually.

One thing I've learn throughout these few months is MIND SET I believe that everything starts from your thoughts no matter what you're struggling with,think as it's nothing and that everything comes after happiness.What you think is a "problem" is actually something that couldn't be any smaller.Using this method I really think it helps me with various of "problems" I might be going through.

Enough of that whole thing now..I'm here today to share my May Favourites with you! :)

These are something I've been really enjoying throughout May 2015.


1.Moisturiser 

I've been really enjoying this simple hydrating light moisturiser.I think it maintains my skin really well making sure my skin doesn't get dry.Though I didn't see any big changes in my skin.That is why I describe it as just good at maintaining my skin.But I do like that the fact that it is not sticky at all.



2.Candle

My candle is from Ikea for a really affordable price.It's vanilla scented and I absolutely love how it smells though when it burns it doesn't produce that much of a smell but when you sniff it,it smells delicious.It last for awhile as well I've been burning it for months although not really often but it's not even half gone.


3.Dry Shampoo

I actually made this dry shampoo myself and stored it in this container.What you use it for is basically on days when you didn't wash your hair and it's starting to get a little greasy you could put this product in your roots and it'll basically absorb all the oil from your unwashed hair.I actually started using this because I've heard some people say that it gives volume to your hair.And my hair was really flat so I tried using this product I would say it helped with volume and also making your not so clean hair look matte.This is perfect for when you're traveling.So I've been really loving it.As I said I made this myself so I'm gonna have a blog post up soon showing you how exactly I made this.

That is all for today guys!I hope you enjoyed.And I appreciate all your love and support! x


Love,Nikki. x




No comments:

Post a Comment