Sunday 8 March 2015

A Little Hello! :)

Hi!I hope you remember me.It's been 3 months since I posted my last blog.I've been busy with school.I started school on January so I couldn't seem to find anytime to post at all.

I want to take this post to just tell you guys whats happening since I was gone so long and also what will happen in the future on this blog.

There's no big changes but I am gonna still try my best to post every week or at least once two weeks.I honestly enjoy blog posting a lot it's just that I hope I had the time.

So,I was thinking about ideas on what to post and I found out that you guys really enjoyed my diy phone case post.So let me tell you there will be a diy post coming up your way.Stay tune to know what diy I'll work on next.

Anyways,this year is my 3rd year blog posting.I started off with like what?Probably 1 view on each post?Yeah.To me it doesn't really matter how many people there here because this is honestly just what I really enjoy doing.But now that I have over 1,200 pageviews I am just really grateful.So, thank you so much if you're reading.

That's gonna be it for today.See you next week!
Love,Nikki.

No comments:

Post a Comment