Monday 23 December 2013

November Favourites! :)

Hello!!Are you enjoying the christmassy world?!Hope you are!Cause I am!Christmas is my favourite season or celebration?!Idk.Today I'm writing about products that I found useful and absolutely inexpensive for my November favourites.Which may help you.

1.Body Scrub.

Obviously you can get them anywhere and there's a TONS of brands outside that you can choose.But to be honest I didn't went and look around the whole store or something.I saw it at guardian and bought it.I've used only a quarter of it.As I just bought it not too long ago.If you're wondering I usually use them to scrub my knees and even toes.My knees are pretty weird.There kind of a dark dirty colour.So,by scrubbing them makes it better.




I got them only for RM10.95 so it's really inexpensive!It smells like passion fruit so if you prefer fruity scents you'll definitely love this! :)---> MOVING ON! <---


2.EOS Lipbalm.

This is great!In where I live we don't have target here.I've been seeing all the beauty gurus using this lipbalm.And obviously I wanted one.So,on the holidays my friend went to America and she offered to buy me this!Which was amazing of her.So thank you for it!She got me the Peppermint flavor and it's a absolutely strong flavor.I like it though!



I heard that if you put this in the fridge and when you put it on it'll be even more refreshing!Which I haven't actually try yet,but I'll do so.(It isn't that yellow in real life just the lighting problem) If you can,go to target now and buy one for your own!It's amazing!


Before I go,I'll leave this christmassy picture of me and my friend when we were at the mall.It was a HUGE tree,so we haven't have the nicest angle to take a selfie.So sorry! But that's it!Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment