Tuesday 6 October 2015

Something I've Been Keeping.

Hey guys I've not updated in 2 months!I honestly feel really bad for not posting for 2 months.I never told you guys about this but I'm 15 and I'm sitting for one of my biggest exams this year.If you realized my posting schedule had been going down hill and that is mainly because I am really really busy with school,homework,revision,etc.All the boring stuff.I mean there's not much of a choice I guess.

This whole year I've been learning to manage my time well.There was just NEVER enough time to tick all the things I needed to do on the list.The work itself wasn't the actual task but finding time to do those task was the challenging part.

With all the stuff going on in my life at this point I tried to update my blog through the year.I never stopped updating unless I really couldn't find a single second.That is mainly because blog posting is my passion and it is something that I genuinely love doing.Updating my blog was ALWAYS in my to do list.I ALWAYS try to update whenever I can.

So after all the hard work I've done for this examination,it is finally the time where I'm sitting for it.The examination is next week(12/10/2015).I'm writing this now because I know I wouldn't be able to write next week as I will be doing some last touches before the exams.

But in all words,I hope you guys understand my situation and I wish the best upon your life.Make sure you do me a favor!If you're reading this please go out there and spread positivity.

Although I've been so busy,I did come out with A TONS of ideas for my future blog posts!(Some of them includes post for the holiday season!)I'm way too excited for christmas.Hahaha.Anyway,I'm going to be working on those ideas as soon as I'm finish with my exams.So make sure you look out for those!

Finally,thanks for your loyalty and love you lots.



Love,Nikki. x

No comments:

Post a Comment