Sunday 29 September 2013

Baking for the first time.. :)

Hey peeps! :) It's another week!! Which means another blog post!Lol.I should stop.Okay now I'll start the weeks recap,basically just the same..School was normal and mainstream like always..Everything at home and school was fine.But one thing,I haven't really tell you guys that it's been a while since we(when I say we I actually meant about me.my mum and my sister :)) wanna bake..So,yesterday we went to the baking store and bought all of the ingredients that we need.Then,we decided to bake today. So we did! :) It was fun but we have to admit that the muffin(muffinn lol.)was not that pretty,I mean it taste good but it doesn't look pretty..Because it's our first time baking.It took about 2 hours to get everything finish.And then we tasted it.The taste was not too sweet and it's just perfect well only the taste.But overall it was pretty good :) I totally had fun though.And yeah!I switch wardrobe! :) I used to use like only two drawers but now I have my own wardrobe!I know it's like not that big deal but I love my wardrobe now :) Anyways I have a few pictures that I've taken during the baking process..So,I'll leave that down below for you guys to check it out :)
P.S. I also posted a picture on instagram make sure to check that out too! :) And I'll see you guys next week!Remember to smile and stay strong :) 


                                                                      Part of the ingredient


 
                                                                Sieving the dry ingredients



The muffin mould
                                                               


Mixing the ingredients


Ready to bake!

Fresh out of the oven :


No comments:

Post a Comment