Tuesday 3 September 2013

A trip to KL :)

Hey peeps!I don't really know where I should start.Okay!I'm back at home from KL!I think this is a straight 2 post that I say I've gone back from KL.But anyways,the main purpose that I went there is because I had a wedding dinner to attend.I went there with my grandparents and not with my parents this time.So,the first night we had a dinner in Oriental Pavillion Restaurant then the morning after that we have a chinese traditional thing where the bride and groom have to give their relatives chinese tea.(sorry i'm really bad at explaining these kind of stuff)  .So after that,me and my cousin went to a mall called One Utama and that mall is awesome.So she bought me there and guess what?We watch 1D3D together!You know how big as a fangirl I am when it comes to one direction ;) so I died throught the whole movie.It was a brilliant movie!I even cried!It was emotional.After that we went to the same restaurant to have another dinner again..But it was a fun and tiring trip though!I loved everything!So I am now back in school already.I think that's all for this post and I'll  see you guys next week.
P.S. Smile and stay strong! (;

No comments:

Post a Comment