Wednesday 12 November 2014

// Clothing Haul //

Hi! So a few days ago I went to a little town called Penang which is 2 hours away from where I live.I went to 2 malls which I've never been before.And let's just say my legs were dying!Anyways,I've picked up a few things that I want to share with you.

  
Black skinny jeans from Forever 21
RM 35.00
These were on sale and it's absolute bargain.





Skater skirt from H&M


The detailing on the skirt.


A floral printed croptop from H&M





They had a sale where the whole outfit with this two pieces was    RM 70.00.


Then,I also went to cotton on and picked this bracelet.Since I wear a black hair tie everyday I thought I'd get this,because it was for a charity that cotton on themselves are raising.So I thought this was really cool and it just feels good when you know you get something and you can also help others.


I didn't actually get this skirt during the trip but I thought I'll just show you as well.I'm going to a wedding dinner so I got this maxi skirt which I'm in love with.It's actually half sheer which you really can't tell on camera but it actually looks like THIS .I'm paring it with the floral croptop.

I hope you enjoyed this post.
And I'll get to you soon.
Love,Nikki.

No comments:

Post a Comment