Monday 7 April 2014

School Carnival! (Pesta Ria) :)

OMG!Finally get to do this!I'm finally blogging!I'll just hop right in.So,a few weeks ago my school had a carnival and we sold some stuff.It is actually for raising money as they wanted to build a building for us.So this is what happened on that day!We planned on the menu and everything by ourselves btw.We sold chocolate marshmallow which was really good,coke float,ice cream,red velvet cupcakes and more!Just realized how unhealthy everthing is.Haha.




We had more than it's shown on pictures actually!We sold all our food out and had a lot of fun!This was what I wore

OOTD,Top-Blue Class T-Shirt,Jeans-Voir Jeans,Shoes-Blue high top converse.


Hair-Dutch Braid(I believe)My friend did it for me creds to her. :)

It was a lot of fun but also REALLY tiring!We kinda went really crazy and took a lot of selfies!So,these are some selfies! 







There was a balloon.

Was waiting in line for a haunted game!




Class photo.(we had so much fun!)


I also took my first ever polaroid on that day!This is it.



That was it!Sorry for taking so long to do this.But I tried my best tho.Anyways hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment