Friday 14 June 2013

Sports day :D

Hello! :D Nice to see you again..So as I told you earlier I have a sports day in my school today.Yeah.I slept about like a almost 1 yesterday night and I woke up at nearly 6 this morning..Just to go to school for sports day..It was quite fun but tiring :/ They played fun's song! :D  And some of them pretended despicable me,vampires and even captain america!That was insane!The captain america's shield was really nice and real!The colour and stuff is so freaking nice!So I had fun :D But then it was so tiring and I don't know why.I didn't actually do anything and I'm tired coz I'm useless.. Duh?Yeah so its Friday!And weekends..I'm pretty sure everyone loves weekend! :D Till then see ya soon!!! :D
P.S.Smile..And be a nigga..? LOL bye!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment